- Modi's claim of 56 lakh new IT payers is not necessarily the result of demonetization and more over 90% of new IT payers are in the income range of Rs.2.50-Rs.2.70 lakhs/annum yielding revenue of just over Rs.100 crores. Where as demonetization costed the nation over Rs.1.50 lakh crores, at the least.
- Modi announced Rs.80,000 crore Kashmir package in Nov 2015 and so far nothing has been spent in Kashmir except on army expenses. The voter response dwindling from 64% in 2014 elections to less than 7% in recent Srinagar bye poll (and 2% in re-poll in some parts) speaks volumes about Modi's failure in Kashmir so far.
- Modi must realize that Kashmir problem is not just law & order problem which can be solved by army nor an economic package will buy peace there. But the solution lies in removing the alienation of people in Kashmir through political engagement and deliberation.
- The fact that LS & RS with combined strength of 790 and 14.23% Muslim population their representation should have been 112. The present strength is just 23 (under 3%).
- As on date, BJP Muslim MP's in LS are NIL and in RS are just 2.
- The appearance of schoolgirls on the streets to join the teenage boys to throw stones at the security forces shows that the familial and social norms are breaking down.
- Even after SC ended armed forces immunity under AFSP Act in 2016 and to day in Kashmir every 8th household an able bodied male is missing (presumed killed by security forces in fake encounters) and every 5th household a woman is raped by security forces (mostly unreported due to social pressures), not a single case has been filed against the security personnel and how people of Kashmir will trust our law enforcers is a million dollar question. Today half of our military totaling 7.50 lakhs are on duty in Kashmir with a population of under 10 million and reported number foreign militants are less than 150.
- Without initiating establishment of 'rule of law' and engaging people politically how Modi will resolve Kashmir issue and make it a 'paradise once again' is shallow and his speech a blatant lie.
- If nothing is done to resolve Kashmir's burning issue except application of brute military might which will not solve the problem and it is feared that in due course of time we may end up loosing Kashmir permanently.
Power is domination, control, and therefore any selective form of truth is a lie.
పామరజనొచితమగు ఫ్రల్లదనములు పలుకుటకు ప్రాఘ్నులంగీకరింపరు.