- Bihar CM, Nitish Kumar dropped Lalu Prasad Yadav's family because he was fighting their corruption.
- BJP & Modi welcomes Nitish Kumar because it was fiercely fighting corruption.
- So they ought to be natural allies and joined hands for greater good of our great nation.
- Simultaneously AIADMK is getting rewired to join NDA which has zero strength in TN and AIADMK is third largest party in Parliament after BJP & Congress.
- AIADMK leaders Late Jayalalithaa and Sasikala were convicted of corruption, by Supreme Court, and Sasikala is now serving sentence and Jayalalithaa was dead few days before conviction. Even if CM EA Palaniswamy abandons Sasikala, the taint of corruption of AIADMK still remains intact.
- BJP is so anxious to join hands with Nitish to fight corruption in Bihar, is even more eager to embrace corruption ridden AIADMK in Tamilnadu, as soon as merger of its two factions and getting rid of Sasikala & Dinakaran gets completed soon.
- What a hypocricy by Modi, BJP and NDA!
Friday, 4 August 2017
Modi's Hypocrisy Bihar Vs Tamilnadu
Politics makes strange bedfellows.
Political interests can bring together people who otherwise have little in common.